Let’s have some fun.
Ask me a question about DBD, then after I answer, edit your question to make me look bad cx
Ask me a question about DBD, then after I answer, edit your question to make me look bad cx
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you think about the Hillbilly, playing as and against him?
How many BP did you earn in the last match?
That won't work because it shows the original comment you replied to even if it was edited after you replied.
What is your favorite killer perk?
What’s your opinion on Spirit?
I think he’s pretty annoying to say the least.
23,456
Discordance
Who's the best ranged killer in the game?
Deathslinger