What Kinds Of DLC Do You Prefer Each Year?

In other words, how many of each type of DLC do you like getting per year? How many of the 4 do you prefer to be licensed and how many do you prefer to be original? Personally, I have always preferred original DLCs, but still like getting a licensed character on occasion, so I would normally prefer 3 original and 1 licensed. What about you?

Comments

  • IF YOU GUYS MAKE PIN HEAD A KILLER PLZ DONT I PLAY DBD ALOT AND I LOVE OLD SCHOOL KILLERS PLZ MAKE PIN CORRECTLY EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO WACTH THE MOVEIS OVER

  • Do it. We currently have nemesis + some other license. Keep it going BHVR

  • Liscensed chapters allways are worse than originals and ogs get more skins

  • where is i do not care option?

  • @icemancat said:

    In other words, how many of each type of DLC do you like getting per year? How many of the 4 do you prefer to be licensed and how many do you prefer to be original? Personally, I have always preferred original DLCs, but still like getting a licensed character on occasion, so I would normally prefer 3 original and 1 licensed. What about you?

    It's fine like this, we get 2 licensed dlc's and 2 original ones, it's just perfect bro

  • Not a big fan of BHVR's recent track record with original killers. I'd prefer more licensed ones

  • Perfectly Balanced, as all things should be.

    Maybe.

  • I prefer a Mixture, so we never know what to expect