@not_queen my quick solution for long Q's

Dear DbD team,
I thought about to do a global rank reset or if possible a rank reset only for people in red and purple ranks. This would be the fastest and easiest way to hotfix the killer Q during the event. I'm sure 99% would be happy what 

Comments

  • Dear DbD team,
    I thought about to do a global rank reset or if possible a rank reset only for people in red and purple ranks. This would be the fastest and easiest way to hotfix the killer Q during the event. I'm sure 99% would be happy what 
    Nahhhh this is what survivors have to deal with all the time. Welcome to the fog :smile:
  • Play on ps4 you queue up fast there 😏 seems the lobby bug is only on pc
  • What is a rank reset going to do?  I played 11 hours of Survivor between yesterday and today.  Rank 10 to Rank 2.  It takes a half day to get the highest ranks in this game.  
  • Dear DbD team,
    I thought about to do a global rank reset or if possible a rank reset only for people in red and purple ranks. This would be the fastest and easiest way to hotfix the killer Q during the event. I'm sure 99% would be happy what 
    Nahhhh this is what survivors have to deal with all the time. Welcome to the fog :smile:
    I never ever had long Q's as survivor in 2018

    Bravo0413 said:
    Play on ps4 you queue up fast there 😏 seems the lopy bug is only on pc
    Idk about ps4, but I'm on PC and I'm definitely not going to the pain of playing on ps4. Also I tried DbD on ps4 aswell one month ago, same thing at least at rank 20 tho, ultra long Q's. But at rank 15 Q's went much faster

    What is a rank reset going to do?  I played 11 hours of Survivor between yesterday and today.  Rank 10 to Rank 2.  It takes a half day to get the highest ranks in this game.  
    Cuz many survivors are depipping hard right now, they suicide the hell out of this event. Even I dropped from rank 7 to 15 as survivor. Also it was always that the most people are at low ranks. Rank reset would give a huge pool and potentially faster 
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Play on ps4 you queue up fast there 😏 seems the lobby bug is only on pc

    I'm rank 4 killer on ps4 right now and it takes almost 15 minutes for me to get a match!!!

  • @AnotherRandy said:
    Dear DbD team,
    I thought about to do a global rank reset or if possible a rank reset only for people in red and purple ranks. This would be the fastest and easiest way to hotfix the killer Q during the event. I'm sure 99% would be happy what 

    Thats not gonna change the fact that the 1:4 population is twisted now.
    Take a few days break from DBD or play survivor until the survivor mains are bored of playing killer

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    Play on ps4 you queue up fast there 😏 seems the lobby bug is only on pc

    I'm rank 4 killer on ps4 right now and it takes almost 15 minutes for me to get a match!!!

    I’m Rank 5 Killer on PS4 and am getting 15+ minute queues as well. I’ve pretty much given up playing Killer for now.

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Play on ps4 you queue up fast there 😏 seems the lobby bug is only on pc

    I'm rank 4 killer on ps4 right now and it takes almost 15 minutes for me to get a match!!!

    Rank 4 maaayyybe (that's a big maybe lol) the reason... because atm I'm rank 10 and I was getting matches instantly! 
  • Dear DbD team,
    I thought about to do a global rank reset or if possible a rank reset only for people in red and purple ranks. This would be the fastest and easiest way to hotfix the killer Q during the event. I'm sure 99% would be happy what 
    Nahhhh this is what survivors have to deal with all the time. Welcome to the fog :smile:
    I never ever had long Q's as survivor in 2018

    Bravo0413 said:
    Play on ps4 you queue up fast there 😏 seems the lopy bug is only on pc
    Idk about ps4, but I'm on PC and I'm definitely not going to the pain of playing on ps4. Also I tried DbD on ps4 aswell one month ago, same thing at least at rank 20 tho, ultra long Q's. But at rank 15 Q's went much faster

    What is a rank reset going to do?  I played 11 hours of Survivor between yesterday and today.  Rank 10 to Rank 2.  It takes a half day to get the highest ranks in this game.  
    Cuz many survivors are depipping hard right now, they suicide the hell out of this event. Even I dropped from rank 7 to 15 as survivor. Also it was always that the most people are at low ranks. Rank reset would give a huge pool and potentially faster Q's
  • No

    the issue isnt with long queue, its that after 30 vials survivors dont get extra bloodpoints anymore and has to rely on teammates

    meaning more people play killer

    cuz after 30 vials u cant harvest anything its a big BUG