Anybody getting deranked even when winning.
Idk if this is a bug but I keep getting deranked even tho I escaped, anybody know why?
Idk if this is a bug but I keep getting deranked even tho I escaped, anybody know why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The emblem system doesn't just take escapes into account, there's a whole bunch of calculations that go into it.
Escaping is not "winning" it's only worth a maximum of 4 emblem points of a total of 16 you can earn per trial.
You're probably playing too passively hiding all the time, that's not how this game is supposed to be played.
In addition to escaping/not getting downed ("Unbreakable" Emblem), you need to repair generators ("Lighbringer" Emblem), Rescue/heal team mates ("Benevolent" Emblem) and evade the killer/win chases ("Evader" emblem).
The higher the rank you're in, the more emblem points you need to rank up or not derank.
Try to focus more on repairing generators and helping team mates and you will rank up. You can even rank up if you don't escape at all.