What's Your Pleasure?

If our desire has called out to hellraiser and he answers.

Do you think the legendary skin would be a skin to bring forth a Female Cenobite?

The ultra rare being perhaps Chatterer.

Our base Pinhead.

Basically a set up for a Legion like cosmetic opportunities?

Or do you think each skin is just a slight different take on pinhead?

We do have two other pinheads of various quality.

The legendary of course being the original version by the legendary Doug Bradley.

Comments

  • Genderbent Pinhead or I riot.

  • Chasing an edible or two with some bourbon neat and a cold beer.

    That is a pleasure.

    Although it will probably change my SBM rating.

  • The Hellraiser reboot cast a Hell Priestess instead of Hell Priest because in the books the Cenobites were androgynous so can cast male or female. I think we could have Hell Priest with Hell Priestess legendary or the could do Pinhead with Female Cenobite - both would give options as playing as male or female killer. I think Chatter and Butterball would come later. While he's not a Cenobite a Frank cosmetic could be pretty cool. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Corona with a couple 10Mg of...........Oh I see ######### pinhead where is the Xenomorph.


    Would rather have Hellraiser than FNAF and the audience that comes with it though.