shop dead by daylight
Anyone know how can I buy the merch from the official store? I live in Brasil and they don't ship to here, But I really wanted to buy the items below.
How can I do it?
I wanted to buy this:
Anyone know how can I buy the merch from the official store? I live in Brasil and they don't ship to here, But I really wanted to buy the items below.
How can I do it?
I wanted to buy this:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Emigrate to Canada.
Unfortunately thats not an option :(
Then unfotunately neither is buying merch :(
ok im sad now
Do you have a friend that lives in a country that the store does ship to who can then deliver it to you?
Any companies that may store your purchases somewhere in the USA and then ship them to Brazil directly?
Im gonna try this