Lithe Frame Drops

At console, when you are with Lithe and activate it at a fast vault, the game just freezes and you get stuck, you cannot even get the value out of it, you are froze at the window and you get the use fo 1 second, Its really annoying.

Comments

  • Lies! How could you claim such attrocities? /s

    Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io

    (In case you missed it at the end, I had the 2nd best ping in the lobby at 55ms)

  • @Nos37 said:

    Lies! How could you claim such attrocities? /s

    https://gameclips.io/Nos37/70512238-dcd0-450b-be48-ae45d1de3145

    (In case you missed it at the end, I had the 2nd best ping in the lobby at 55ms)

    Sorry bro, I was just lying to get attention :( The problem ain’t just lithe, it is DH as well LOL

  • Not to say when you play against Nemesis, you get hit 1 time, the game freezes and you get double hit, it’s really annoying, sometimes when you vault a window it happens as well.