Two S Tier killer compared. Who is more fun going against?
One of the most interesting chase powers in the game, to play as and against.
I love going against Blights, I just wish there were more, outside of crossplay off PC.
I love Blight, i dislike Spirit.
I'll be suprised if Spirit gets a single vote here.
Blight is the perfect example of how overpowered killers can still be fun to face. Spirit is the complete opposite of that.
Blight but I feel like voting Spirit because I love her so much.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of the most interesting chase powers in the game, to play as and against.
I love going against Blights, I just wish there were more, outside of crossplay off PC.
I love Blight, i dislike Spirit.
I'll be suprised if Spirit gets a single vote here.
Blight is the perfect example of how overpowered killers can still be fun to face. Spirit is the complete opposite of that.
Blight but I feel like voting Spirit because I love her so much.