why all the hate?

Event is fun just long. as far as i can tell the only people who are complaining are the survivors who die every game because they dont focus on generators when there is plenty of time to get the nectar post game thats how i got all of my vials you play normally then post game when the killer camps the hatch you slink around and take all you can the killer is trying to block the hatch so your pretty safe. and the other people i notice that complain a lot are the killers who complain the grind is too long i mean come on your getting a free cosmetic just be happy you have the opportunity honestly the devs should have kept it as one free cosmetic and ignored the backlash from the community its their game and they should be able to do what they want to do for it.

Comments

  • The devs should think about ways how to abuse certain mechanics or how optimal players will adapt before they implement stuff like this.

    It was obvious that survivors gonna suicide after they did their plants

  • @Master said:
    The devs should think about ways how to abuse certain mechanics or how optimal players will adapt before they implement stuff like this.

    It was obvious that survivors gonna suicide after they did their plants

    then the killer gets more bp so everyone is happy whats the problem?

  • Don’t really care about the skins, not going out of my way to farm them.  Playing Survivor as I am too impatient for Killer queues.  

    Played about.. 11 hours between yesterday and today.  I have 22/30 vials.  Rank 10 to Rank 2 (real tough competitive game btw).

    Just push gens, and do vials when you see them.   The event is almost 2 weeks long, why does everyone feel the need to rush it along?  
  • Devs did a good job people are just ungrateful. I was actually pretty pissed when i found out that you could only get one skin set before they changed it, now I'm pretty chill. I will say tho that in almost any event dbd will have some people will only focus on the event and then try to end the match as soon as possible. A good example of this is the last two events were gen rushing was almost every game because of the event gens. At least this event can give us some good games depending on how the survivors act.
  • @AChaoticKiller said:
    Devs did a good job people are just ungrateful. I was actually pretty pissed when i found out that you could only get one skin set before they changed it, now I'm pretty chill. I will say tho that in almost any event dbd will have some people will only focus on the event and then try to end the match as soon as possible. A good example of this is the last two events were gen rushing was almost every game because of the event gens. At least this event can give us some good games depending on how the survivors act.

    i wish people would see this as just a fun game and not an earth shattering crisis

  • @altruistic said:
    Don’t really care about the skins, not going out of my way to farm them.  Playing Survivor as I am too impatient for Killer queues.  

    Played about.. 11 hours between yesterday and today.  I have 22/30 vials.  Rank 10 to Rank 2 (real tough competitive game btw).

    Just push gens, and do vials when you see them.   The event is almost 2 weeks long, why does everyone feel the need to rush it along?  

    "Do not put off unto tomorrow what can be done today."
    "The sooner begun, the sooner done."

    It's just a way to relieve stress. That way, in the event of a power outage or something you're not panicking over the skins.

  • I'm not sure why.

    Not only has this event got me to play both sides excessively (I was only tendered to the survivor side til now), I've had some fun games all around, got some cool skins...

    Sometimes I have real games sometimes I have farming ones, i don't care either way.

  • Peasant said:

    @altruistic said:
    Don’t really care about the skins, not going out of my way to farm them.  Playing Survivor as I am too impatient for Killer queues.  

    Played about.. 11 hours between yesterday and today.  I have 22/30 vials.  Rank 10 to Rank 2 (real tough competitive game btw).

    Just push gens, and do vials when you see them.   The event is almost 2 weeks long, why does everyone feel the need to rush it along?  

    "Do not put off unto tomorrow what can be done today."
    "The sooner begun, the sooner done."

    It's just a way to relieve stress. That way, in the event of a power outage or something you're not panicking over the skins.


    Its not like legacy skins.  Luckily, every single skin will be available 24/7 365 days of the year from now until forever.  You just have to pay real money for them.  Super “rare” btw.