dc ban lasts longer

haven't played since nemisis came out and I was dced due to software issues almost every other game, still a 30min timer because I don't want to play against a double speed wraith that teleports through walls. fun

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't think it lasts longer, it just gives you a penalty faster. When you DC'd once it wouldn't give you a penalty but now it does even on your first time.

  • I didn't get the 3min penalty though, I got a full 30, on my first dc in months

  • I dc'd earlier today and I still got the 5 minute ban first, I stopped playing after that and I almost never dc more then once a day.

  • It's usually 5 minutes starting off, I don't know what's after 5 minutes, but you shouldn't DC, you're screwing over your teammates. Just do your best, it might have been a temporary lag spike.

  • Well, don’t dc. Let the killer sacrifice you

  • Dc penalties have not changed. Neither has the decay period. It's still 5 mins for your first DC and then increases in increments from there on.