buggy gen and totem spawns after the update?!

Anyone else noticing this? I had 2 totems spawning on the lawn on Haddonfield, some games later 1 gen in shack and 1 in front of shack in the jungle gym, like 10 metres away. Then right after this game on RPD another 2 gens very close to each other (could be normal tho)?

Comments

  • No those are just regular totem spawns. I honestly don't know why they haven't deleted those yet.

    The gen spawns are also "normal". For reference I had a game on rpd where the central hall had three gens.

  • I remember seeing a post on the subreddit where a dudes 2 hex totems spawned in the same room on midwich

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    No those are just regular totem spawns. I honestly don't know why they haven't deleted those yet.

    The gen spawns are also "normal". For reference I had a game on rpd where the central hall had three gens.

    ive never seen totems spawning so close to each other and i run detectives regularly. They were on the same lawn on haddonfield, in the corner. And that gen thing also felt very different from what i've seen, but 3 gens in main hall also sounds horrible. Maybe was just crazy luck for me