When you have full vials.

After a long ass grind I have full vials on both survivor and killer. Now I can still get loads of bp as killers because I can still hook on event hooks for 4k. However I cannot harvest flowers anymore. That means that as a survivor I am getting no points because rank 1 try hard survivor mains already have the vials so don't harvest any anymore. The event should give double bloodpoints if you lay the offering and you have filled your vial. Or better yet when you pop the last gen get all the flowers to harvest themselves so that you still get the points even if you can't harvest them. I am fed up of solo surviving playing the game properly against people full tryharding in the event when I have played an offering and getting 12k bp because no one harvested the flowers. I wanna play survivor more because queue times are so long as killer. 

Comments

  • Nice idea, horrible execution once again.

    Killers queues will skyrocket once survivors want to farm phials on the killerside, that together with BP bonus exclusive to the killer side.... well I would say PRETTY GOOD JOB

    At least now nobody can claim anymore that noone wants to play killer^^

  • It is really annoying. Either get piss for bloodpoints or wait 20 minutes for a killer game. I am running WGLF to make up for the ######### bloodpoints I am getting
  • Stick to 29/30 on survivor if you want to milk the BP gains.  Thanks to all who grinded so quickly for no reason.  Now we know.  
  • Stick to 29/30 on survivor if you want to milk the BP gains.  Thanks to all who grinded so quickly for no reason.  Now we know.  
    That won't make a difference. You can still get bloodpoints when survivors do plants but only if survivors do them. If you save your last vial you can't harvest plants fully because eventually it will tip you over to 30 vials so you still have to rely on others doing the plants. Either way my bloodpoints shouldn't be reliant on what over survivors are doing.