Problem with the rift.

I would like to start off by saying I'm on console. And I completed the self-deprecation joke challenge and it didn't count I did 5 times today and each time said the same I would love if someone to tell me if I'm doing it wrong or the challenge is broken.

Comments

  • I did it first try explain to me what you did

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    I would like to start off by saying I'm on console. And I completed the self-deprecation joke challenge and it didn't count I did 5 times today and each time said the same I would love if someone to tell me if I'm doing it wrong or the challenge is broken.

    Which challenge?

  • Hit them with the purple bottle smoke first, THEN get them to run into the yellow fog. I just used default add ons when I did it.

    I think I did it naturally in the match I threw to do that challenge, but in the exit gate I tossed purple on my left and yellow on my right and the survivors just ran in circles for me so I have no idea if I did it legit or not, but I appreciate survivors always willing to lend a hand to the Clown.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Hit them with the purple bottle smoke first, THEN get them to run into the yellow fog. I just used default add ons when I did it.

    I think I did it naturally in the match I threw to do that challenge, but in the exit gate I tossed purple on my left and yellow on my right and the survivors just ran in circles for me so I have no idea if I did it legit or not, but I appreciate survivors always willing to lend a hand to the Clown.

    I killed three then allowed the last one to escape if she helped me get it

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    I did it first try explain to me what you did

    Ok first game I had all the survivors one gen and thought it would be easy to do it right there so I through my bottle (pink) then I which to yellow and in chases I did it backwards just incase I read something wrong and it's didn't count. And survivor dc

    Second game 2 players DC and the remaining survivors and I farm so I gassed them both four times with pink first then yellow then I switched it yellow then pink still nothing.

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2421237#Comment_2421237

    Ok first game I had all the survivors one gen and thought it would be easy to do it right there so I through my bottle (pink) then I which to yellow and in chases I did it backwards just incase I read something wrong and it's didn't count. And survivor dc

    Second game 2 players DC and the remaining survivors and I farm so I gassed them both four times with pink first then yellow then I switched it yellow then pink still nothing.

    I don't know then. That's what I did at least I think that's what I did.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2421353#Comment_2421353

    I don't know then. That's what I did at least I think that's what I did.

    That's why I'm thinking this broken for me. Idk I'm going to try one more time

  • I played against a Clown that seemed to be setting this up so I just gave it to him at the start of the match. I got it my first try using yellow reload addon and the green reload movement speed addon. Just more opportunities to do it was my thinking.

    I'm positive I got it by setting it up at the stairs up from the basement. Purple at bottom, yellow at top.