So what's your MMR build(s)?
Mine are:
Twins - Corrupt, Ruin, Undying, Lethal persuer/forced penance Toy sword Fingernail (incase I get the REALLY sweaty squads)
I'm a bit confused on slinger, as he'll just get predropped into oblivion and screwed by trash map design, so I was thinking of - Corrupt, Lethal, Save, Pop/NOED/No way out with a macmillian offering and reload and missed shot add ons
Blight - Corrupt, Lethal, Ruin, Undying. I really hate using tinkerer so it's off the table.
Trickster - No :)
Survivor - WGLF, DS, UB, Iron will/BL
It's really unfortunate I have to run such sweaty unfun builds, but since survivors seem to not care predropping everything on the map giving me an incredibly unfun experience, I hope they don't mind me coming back and 4 man slugging them placing vic on top of them and laughing.
Take the hint, nobody likes SBMM or MMR. If people wanted sweaty matches they'd go join the comp community where it's actually balanced and sorta fun there.
Either scrap the concept of it or split the queues into a casual and ranked gamemode. Nobody wants to verse a ruin undying twins when they're trying to chill and I don't wanna verse 4 sweaty w keying boring ass predroppers when I'm trying to get cool shots as slinger.
Comments
Bubba with Insidious is meta now.
full end game