OK...

I'm 100% sure that the new killer is Hellraiser. The letters all work, there's a pin in the wheel and Ace in a cage makes sense. Everything is as Hellraiser-y as it can be. But with Bhvr at the helm....










I may be 99% sure it's Hellraiser

Comments

  • The new MMR/ELO hell is my evidence to support the letters spelled as RAISE

    ELO RAISE add the extra R from the Retweet.

    Boom.

  • I’m still going with Candyman, only because it’d be a missed opportunity if it’s not.

  • Honestly, everything has pointed in so many directions that I'm just outright confused now. xD

    I will say though, there's one big problem with the Hellraiser theory, it's also in a legal battle like F13. @TheMadCat did a quick google search and found that Clive will be gaining the US rights back to Hellraiser in December of 2021 BUT, after a bit more research, the international copyright for Hellraiser is still up in the air and is very unclear who will actually be in control on that front. So, pretty big complications going on with that license currently but, maybe they SOMEHOW pulled some absolute magic to acquire it? Though, that begs the question, would they want to deal with the possible legal hassle further down the line? I just don't know anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Clive Barker will finally own the U.S. rights to the Hellraiser film and script by Dec. 19, 2021, although it's unclear who will own foreign rights.


  • I see it being Candyman as clearly as I see your Spirit profile picture. Hellraiser has 2 good movies & 8 awful movies nobody cares about. Candyman has 2 good movies a mediocre movie & a bad one, I just can't see them pass Candyman up.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Honestly, everything has pointed in so many directions that I'm just outright confused now. xD

    I will say though, there's one big problem with the Hellraiser theory, it's also in a legal battle like F13. @TheMadCat did a quick google search and found that Clive will be gaining the US rights back to Hellraiser in December of 2021 BUT, after a bit more research, the international copyright for Hellraiser is still up in the air and is very unclear who will actually be in control on that front. So, pretty big complications going on with that license currently but, maybe they SOMEHOW pulled some absolute magic to acquire it? Though, that begs the question, would they want to deal with the possible legal hassle further down the line? I just don't know anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    https://www.cbr.com/hellraiser-rights-return-clive-barker-2021/

    it's almost like you could say the Hellraiser hints are a

    image.png