Damn... This MMR is wow! This are my games:
first game as trickster
Waited super long over 10min (usualy I wait only 20sec for a game).
Unfortunatly black forest so it was doomed from the beginning. Survivors always split on 3 gens as far as I could tell with BBQ and everyone was a good runner. They played very calculated and knew the weakneses of the killer and the strenght of the map. I played very fair and left the hook never hooked someone in a row but they kept sweating and I kept loosing with one kill and one 59sec ds in the gates.
After the game I was insulted for playing trickster btw... XD
Second Game as Hillbilly
Same story but shorter waiting time. Ormond was the map. This time I discided to played more sweaty and got 3 kills and 1 escape. The survivor was ofcourse toxic in the gates and in chat. I did not use any gen regressing perk at all and the gens poped very quick!
Third game as Nurse (my main)
Cornfield map with the destroyed silo. I killed all of them but one was lagswitching and was very difficult to hit because he teleported more then me and I was the Nurse.
Fourth Game as Deathslinger
Again Ormond and again people that would play so sweaty its even funny. They kept running as soon as the visualy saw me and kept abusing the big building with the super pallet. They would always run there for healing and I needed to go pack to my gens because they are popping! At the end I managed to kill everyone but it was really not a fun game.
My conclusion:
1) Surprisingly those mega survivors did pring 3 items in 4 games! and those items had not even any addons. Only yellow and grey stuff.
2) They used exclusively meta perks no room for fun. Which is bad because I play for fun and do use fun perks on my survivors and on my killers.
3) Out of 16 survivors most of them were amazing runners and surprisingly tbagged much less then usualy someone would do (who gets the karma for this 10sec later).
4) I had no fun playing any of this matches! People would abuse every game mechanic in the fullest to get the slightest advantage!
5) It pains me to say but I think I will not play this game very often anymore if this goes live! Not only because those people played very unfun and forced me to play also unfun but also because my waiting time is massive! I want to wait 20sec like usual for a game of random difficulty not +5min for a game of highest difficulty.
Thats it. Thanks for reading community! Eventhough it would be nice if the Devs would read this.
Comments
What is your killrate normally?
time to get bad then.
It depends on the killer and the map.
With strong killers its usually 4k or 3k with hatch (I never slug for the 4k if the survivor is not littlerly in front of me and even give the hatch to the last guy pretty often) but I love playing weaker killer and still perform well and having fun. Against this survivors I will need to use my mains to win.
E.g. with Hillbilly I needed to play extremly well and sweaty to get 3k and thats just not my style XD I like to curve and get long sprint hits but in this map I needed to camp 2 gens and one hook at once to get a chance because 3 gens were done after 2min.
I think you just need to stop wanting a 4k. You will lose against this teams with your non-sweaty playstyle, but then you get lower mmr and after a while you will get fair matches for your fun playstyle.
Do you expect MMR to work perfectly right out of the box? Every time they've tested it, it needed a couple of games to adjust, give it a few hours and things should improve.
What are you talking about? My whole point is I dont want to wait over 5 min for a match if the match will force me to try my best. If I keep winning (And I adjusted and did start winning) nothing will change I might even get longer waiting times for even less fun matches.
You dont understand... I get the 4k even now but what I have to do for it feels more like a job or a test and less like a videogame and the time investment is consuming!!!
I have no problem playing against strong opponens or opponens that would do littlery anything to win and I have no problem losing to them. But if I continue playing like I do now I will always stay in this situation.
I am sharing here my expirience you dont need to try to convince me of anything thats not the point! All this thread has to do is explaining the Devs what games I had and what I will have (games after this thread!).
Atleat I have now time to watch Youtube inbetween the matches.
I don't mind hard games that much, but I hope devs will create something to motivate players to get better. Show you ratings, so you can compare killers or flex against other players, give charms based on it or something. Otherwise survivors and killers will lose on purpose.