I just had a match were I could not see other players rank.
if it stays the way it is. Then I can play killer games where I'm still bad. Then nobody can say any more, Rank 9 and so bad? hahahaha
xD
Ranks were hidden for me too, but I see nothing on Twitter for now.
SBMM has indeed been implemented, it's still testing so this is not permanent. But for this test, ranks are hidden.
@Mandy said:SBMM has indeed been implemented, it's still testing so this is not permanent. But for this test, ranks are hidden.
@Mandy said:
Interesting
Ranks aren’t hidden for me?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if it stays the way it is. Then I can play killer games where I'm still bad. Then nobody can say any more, Rank 9 and so bad? hahahaha
xD
Ranks were hidden for me too, but I see nothing on Twitter for now.
SBMM has indeed been implemented, it's still testing so this is not permanent. But for this test, ranks are hidden.
Interesting
Ranks aren’t hidden for me?