What if this is a giant red herring?

BHVR loves misdirection- without talking about leaks in depth, the evidence for a licensed Killer is a bit flimsy compared to previous licensed characters. If this Killer is original, who/what could it be?

Teased letters: I S A R E (H has been debunked on the Twitter post it was 'revealed' on).

Comments

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    BHVR loves misdirection- without talking about leaks in depth, the evidence for a licensed Killer is a bit flimsy compared to previous licensed characters. If this Killer is original, who/what could it be?

    Teased letters: I S A R E (H has been debunked on the Twitter post it was 'revealed' on).

    The H is real. Look at my post "Dead Dawg and H theory" to understand why.


    Not to mention that H doesn't appear in game.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/272187/what-if-this-is-a-giant-red-herring

    The H is real. Look at my post "Dead Dawg and H theory" to understand why.

    Not to mention that H doesn't appear in game.

    Untitled Image

    Picture thanks to @DwarvenTavern , I don't know how to link to his original comment. You can kinda see the H, and apparently this was taken today. So likely not a real letter, since the others do not appear ingame. Additionally:

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1425479944948391942

    When they teased S they acted clueless, not flatout denial. Pretty sure H is fake.

  • Maybe Behavior is fooling us maybe, but everything points to Hellraiser so far with the new images.

  • Why there is a pin on the other picture, with the target? I mean, I never heard of Hellraiser before, but I've looked pictures of him and it seems to be a hint.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Why there is a pin on the other picture, with the target? I mean, I never heard of Hellraiser before, but I've looked pictures of him and it seems to be a hint.

    I'm trying to confirm whether that was also already there. Haven't been lucky with the map though.

  • A big red A could mean scarlet letter. Maybe Happy Death Day killer/survivor?