What if its spelling a quote
Just food for thought
But what could fit for what we have right now what we have
If it's making a quote its probably something iconic to that movie game ext. Any ideas
I say this because at the rate we're going we would have a name by tomorrow and ptb isint till around the 17th
Comments
Yeah I didn't realize how weird spelling it out was until Schmuckles pointed out how weird that would be
some think its saying "I Am Still Here" or "I always come back" for Springtrap or "Raise Hell" for Pin Head.
We had a pin in the target. I'm afraid it means Hellraiser.
By "I'm afraid", I mean... All these hints to finally add a pin and it's done, we know? I feel it's too easy and quick.
Rumors say the PTB is next week, we still have tomorrow and Monday for more hints. I don't know, I feel less hyped. I hope it's not as easy as it seems.
I don't know about spelling a sentence. I feel people really want to believe it'd be Springtrap and now we have an E, it's not the name anymore but a sentence.
Wait and see. But a sentence seems too long, too random to spell.
Or a nail that's pinning the hook into Candyman's arm.
I know it's more intune with Hellraiser, which is fair, I ain't complaining. HellRaiser is a good choice, but I've seen that scene in Candyman lots of time, so I just kinda auto associated it with CM as well as PH(2)
Raise Hell, or Hellraiser? That's a negligible difference in letters.
I never watched Hellraiser nor Candyman, and I discover their names a few days ago. I didn't know the pin could be Candyman related at this point.
My vote is for "I am still here"
either one. ive seen people say one or the other due to it being either one. who knows at this point
Like I said, when I saw it, I immediately went to this scene.
And this is my favorite one lmfao
OK, it's absolutely not gonna give me nightmares. It's not time for bed for me. ๐
Good point. It does look like the pin from the screenshot.
It's most likely Pinhead, but that's just where my mind went
Haha, but like I said it's mostly likely Pin Head