Start of EVERY match the sound of "dropping an item" occurs

Every start of the trial the sound of you dropping an item occurs, however you haven't dropped anything. Literally does it when loading into the game (when it tells you what map you're on).

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I ha ve that happening, too. I thought it was something Behaviour was doing intentionally (I've noticed different sound effects, too). Could be wrong though. Might actually be a bug.

  • Already Reported,

    @etms51 said:

    Description: When i'm starting a match, i've see this sound such as Franklin's Demise (Video 1)

    WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

    Example

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match with swf

    Step 3 : When the loading screen is finished, the game is starting.

    Step 4 : i've see this sound such as Franklin's Demise (Video 1)

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played: Claudette Morel
    • Perks played: Decisive Strike, Iron will, Dead Hard, Borrow Time
    • Map: Badham Preschool III - Springwood, i think all maps on the game.
    • Frequency of the issue: Always
    • Version game: v. 5.1.1

    DOCUMENTS TO ADD

    • Videos:

    Video 1 => https://youtu.be/LbViEhH-Nes


  • Even as killer - I was very confused.