Best Bamboozle perks
you see the title, give me the best perks to fool a killer. I want a whole build around me just running around and giving the killer a hard time, making them question their sanity
you see the title, give me the best perks to fool a killer. I want a whole build around me just running around and giving the killer a hard time, making them question their sanity
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Flip-Flop, Power Struggle, Tenacity and Unbreakable.
Flashbang, head on, quick and quiet and deception/red herring
An SWF of 4 with wglf, breakdown and soul guard on everyone; and 2 sabos plus 2 breakouts for the remaining perk slots.
Deception, Quick&Quiet, Lithe, Dance With Me
Q&Q, Lithe, Diversion, Dance With Me
Classic Houdini build. You pebble far away and then ghost the killer using Q&Q, Lithe and DWM.
Deception/Head On/Small Game/Inner Strength/Decisive Strike/Flashbang
Between Deception/Head On you can mindgame killer. Did you go in locker to head on or did you use deception? I like Small/Inner Strength for synergy with lockers, but then you can use DS/Flashbang for extra lolz. You do gen, you hide in locker, craft flashbang, Head On, back in locker, get grabbed, DS, drop flashgang and run away lol
It almost seems op…. I love it