A story mode would be an amazing way to introduce new players to the lore behind the characters, but I have to vote for single-player because what this game lacks (IMO) is some kind of practice mode to train your killer skills, and this is the closest option to that. But if I could have both....
Sometimes I just want a chilled match without having to sweat, Co-op mode and adjusting difficulty of Killer would be a nice addition but probably to much work
story mode and single player would be cool but i had an idea that what if there was an killer vs killer mode? Could be like 1v1 or a 4 or more player free for all
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now, I want both Single-player and Story Mode.
A story mode would be an amazing way to introduce new players to the lore behind the characters, but I have to vote for single-player because what this game lacks (IMO) is some kind of practice mode to train your killer skills, and this is the closest option to that. But if I could have both....
Solo Mode with Bots would be nice
Sometimes I just want a chilled match without having to sweat, Co-op mode and adjusting difficulty of Killer would be a nice addition but probably to much work
Playing with bots would be really great and seeing how they could do it in the tutorial I think they should work on this.
2v8 also sounds fun but would probably require lots of balancing, which we know BHVR isn't really competent in
story mode and single player would be cool but i had an idea that what if there was an killer vs killer mode? Could be like 1v1 or a 4 or more player free for all