Not spawning specific perk ranks at level 50
For the love of god, why are there times that the bloodweb doesn't spawn a rank 1/2/3 rank perk? I feel like there should never be a situation where it doesn't spawn at least 1 of each, with the 4th representing the tier of perk they have the most of to transition it to the next tier the fastest. Why are there scenarios where I have 2 tier 1 perks, and I have to level one of them up to tier 3 before the tier 2 of the other spawns? Thats insane, especially when I don't want any of the SIX tier 1 perks that spawned in the meantime!
Similarly why can't I just buy all the tier 1 perks until I get what I want? Why am I being forced to go through MULTIPLE bloodwebs of ranking up perks I don't even want before rank 1 perks start to appear again?
Comments