discontinued data benefits only for pc

stopped data of the advantages that pot the pc, (360, the possibility of clicking a mouse button not to run with the keyboard, graphics advantage)the consoles are left for dead and it does not go, corrected and nerf the pc for buf the console please

Comments

  • @eloise said:

    stopped data of the advantages that pot the pc, (360, the possibility of clicking a mouse button not to run with the keyboard, graphics advantage)the consoles are left for dead and it does not go, corrected and nerf the pc for buf the console please

    Ok, I know this is the dead by daylight community but even this is too far for it. I swear I lose brain cells every time I see particular interesting posts.


    Anyway Eloise, assuming you are not trolling. Better graphics would not affect you in game, its just looks better. No one uses auto run macros normally in dbd. Console has a easier time 360ing then PC does as you have to spam 5 inputs on K&M, while only have to rotate the sticks on controller.

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/271953/discontinued-data-benefits-only-for-pc

    Ok, I know this is the dead by daylight community but even this is too far for it. I swear I lose brain cells every time I see particular interesting posts.

    Anyway Eloise, assuming you are not trolling. Better graphics would not affect you in game, its just looks better. No one uses auto run macros normally in dbd. Console has a easier time 360ing then PC does as you have to spam 5 inputs on K&M, while only have to rotate the sticks on controller.

    thanks for explaing what op ment, i couldnt udnerstand whats he/she is about