i have a feeling candyman is going to be the next killer
why you might ask? well so many people have been asking for it on other platforms and maybe here too i could be wrong but maybe bhvr choose candyman for chapter 21?
why you might ask? well so many people have been asking for it on other platforms and maybe here too i could be wrong but maybe bhvr choose candyman for chapter 21?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gotta be Candyman. Devs are missing a great opportunity if its anyone else
yes and survivor is going to be helen lyle
I certainly hope that wouldn't be the next killer.
Ahem, he was a victim and another ghost killer with Candyman, he would come alone and the next survivor is original.
Tony Todd has been commenting on DBD stuff for so long now it has to pay off eventually ๐
I'm about 60% sure it's candyman. Tony Todd has been acknowledging the gaming community on twitter for quite a bit.
That... is a surprisingly simple yet plausible theory I never would've thought of.
If it's not Candyman the devs get a F for missing the opportunity with the new movie coming out and Tony Todd seemingly wanting this to happen, the only way I wouldn't give them a F is if it were pinhead instead because that's one killer I've always wanted to make this game , I wouldn't care how ######### he was I would main him if he came to the game