The red herring...
What if it could be a way to tell us that the double ii in circus wasn't the right path, while we should have concetrated on... Ace.
Or maybe it's just a way to stop the specualtions.
Or maybe it is indeed a ree herring.
What if it could be a way to tell us that the double ii in circus wasn't the right path, while we should have concetrated on... Ace.
Or maybe it's just a way to stop the specualtions.
Or maybe it is indeed a ree herring.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My soul is dead for about the 9,678th time seeing that red herring
Yeah, I said it in another comment but, I'm super confused now. Are we still on the right path and they're just trying to make us second guess ourselves, are we just a bit off with one of the clues or just downright, coldheartedly wrong? I don't know but, I'm enjoying it for the most part. :)
It's really interesting because I never ingage in teasers because I find it pointless. But now I got to deep in this to just leave it aside.
I really think it's a reference to this:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1425158402314051586?s=20As the Red Herring was in reply to this.
...I also may not be able to handle the idea that all the letters thus far were meaningless.
"The news edit what is burdensome and complex, which is the truth" - Zarina Kassir
So MAYBE the res herring is indeed meaningless.
Yup, that's how it starts. I for the longest time didn't engage with teasers or anything then I did once and now I'm a full blown tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist! xD
omg stop talking your killing me even more