So will Spirit get fixed or not?
The silent footsteps issue is happening since the last PTB came out. There's nothing about it in any patch notes released. There is no way to know if it is an intended feature, if it's a bug, if it's official or if it's going to be fixed or not. Is it too difficult to make things clearer, Behaviour?
Comments
Should stay as is.
It's not getting fixed... because no-one puts it in the bug reports forum (or upvotes it), ergo it's not a problem (apparently)
Take the initiative. Be the change you want to see in the world! After lurking the forums for ages, I've made an account just to complain about Clown's bottles being bugged, since nobody else was doing it, and it only took three patches!
I really appreciate you initiative, but this game doesn't deserve this kind of our efforts.
Man, three patches to fix a character power? What are they doing honestly? Is there anyone working on this game? I can't believe it.
Well, the good news is, that I've just checked the Bug Reporting section of the forums and this particular bug has already been reported, several times actually.
So hey, there's that.
Pumping out new characters ever 3 months they don't have time to fix things. But seriously I would like to see them slow down on content for a while maybe a new chapter every 4 month or even 6 so they can put time in to the core of the game instead of adding in new perks or mechanics that cause more problems