Just wanted to say that BHVR is probably loving this right now!
With all the speculation going on right now about Springtrap, Candyman and Pennywise currently the people at BHVR is probably sitting back and just laughing and loving all of this. It's probably one of their favorite things when teasing anything to do with upcoming content, everyone collectively losing their minds. No matter what though, keep your hype in check and, who ever we end up getting, just try to be happy for the people that wanted that character. :)
Comments
watch it be someone no one expected
Yeah, at this point in time with everyone screaming SPRINGTRAP or CANDYMAN, I'm expecting BHVR to do a classic trolling move and have it be someone out of the blue like Alien. xD
At this point, I'm partially expecting it to be an original chapter.
Doubtful. They're probably dejected that they can't suprise us with Candyman since everyone knows it'll be him.
Rapunzel
I mean hey, I'd prefer a OG chapter over Candyman. :)
Seriously though, if it turns out to be Candyman, cool, I don't care about CM really but I'll just be happy for others who've been begging for him for awhile.