The new chapter teaser

So everyone is thinking who the new killer is and some say it's Springtrap if it is i'm going to be disappointed I'll still play the game and get the chapter but it's just why Springtrap i've seen images on the internet saying they have so many choices before FNAF and i get it's a licensing thing but it's just why do it now if it is Springtrap.

Comments

  • And who do you think could be other than FNAF?

  • @Jarol said:

    And who do you think could be other than FNAF?

    we made some compelling arguments for candyman, exorcist, hannibal lecter and ring

  • DBD has over 20 killers in the game now with several other licenses in the game. It really shouldn't bother you if the devs do bring in a FNAF chapters.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2416966#Comment_2416966

    we made some compelling arguments for candyman, exorcist, hannibal lecter and ring

    Ace could also be a reference to Pinhead, In Hellraiser they took people and put them inside the wailing bucket. And Ace in a cage may also be a reference to him. I mean MCote is a huge fan of Hellraiser and IT so maybe that's a possibility too. You also have to pay close attention to the type of letters of the "i" and the "s", its color and its format may also have to do with it.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2416966#Comment_2416966

    we made some compelling arguments for candyman, exorcist, hannibal lecter and ring

    Ring is pretty possible because...

    S was the first letter, the 19th letter of the alphabet.

    Then we had i, the 9th letter.

    Then we had 8 As. That means 8 (A=1, 8A=8)

    The ring was launched in 1998.

    Her name was Sadako.

    First letter was S. Then we had caged Ace. Sadace.


    Oh god where can my mind be taken to...

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2416970#Comment_2416970

    Ring is pretty possible because...

    S was the first letter, the 19th letter of the alphabet.

    Then we had i, the 9th letter.

    Then we had 8 As. That means 8 (A=1, 8A=8)

    The ring was launched in 1998.

    Her name was Sadako.

    First letter was S. Then we had caged Ace. Sadace.

    Oh god where can my mind be taken to...

    Love this train of thought!!!! ^^

    I know everyone has their desired chapter but I really don't mind all the options people have been saying. They are all good!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    i am not convinced it's springtrap, and a fnaf chapter is my most wanted.

    Who really knows. These teasers are extremely cryptic.

    I like the fact they're cryptics. Look how far we went to the theories.

    The disadvantage is someone being convinced the hints mean [name of a character] and being disappointed if it's not that. But other than that, I love to read what everyone thinks.

    I have no expectations, I'm not a big fan of everything being on the table, so I'll be happy with all the options.

  • @FancyMrB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2416983#Comment_2416983

    Love this train of thought!!!! ^^

    I know everyone has their desired chapter but I really don't mind all the options people have been saying. They are all good!

    I love how we actually manage to make compelling case for each possibility

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2416995#Comment_2416995

    I love how we actually manage to make compelling case for each possibility

    Totally! This community is a smart and passionate one. People kind of forget themselves tho and will fight that it is their dream chapter when people put forward equally compelling arguments for a different license.

    This is all suppose to be fun ^^ I like to think it is a cypher but maybe that is too complicated? I guess we shall see tmrw if they are spelling something.

    Right now my bets are Springtrap, Candyman, or IT. I am secretly hoping for an original killer tho lol. I really like the characters bhvr comes up with ^^

  • @FancyMrB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2417002#Comment_2417002

    Totally! This community is a smart and passionate one. People kind of forget themselves tho and will fight that it is their dream chapter when people put forward equally compelling arguments for a different license.

    This is all suppose to be fun ^^ I like to think it is a cypher but maybe that is too complicated? I guess we shall see tmrw if they are spelling something.

    Right now my bets are Springtrap, Candyman, or IT. I am secretly hoping for an original killer tho lol. I really like the characters bhvr comes up with ^^

    Y'know, with IT I wonder if that might even ever happen. I know the devs wanted it back in the day, but all things considered: Aren't pennywise and the Entity the same species?

  • @FancyMrB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2417002#Comment_2417002

    Totally! This community is a smart and passionate one. People kind of forget themselves tho and will fight that it is their dream chapter when people put forward equally compelling arguments for a different license.

    This is all suppose to be fun ^^ I like to think it is a cypher but maybe that is too complicated? I guess we shall see tmrw if they are spelling something.

    Right now my bets are Springtrap, Candyman, or IT. I am secretly hoping for an original killer tho lol. I really like the characters bhvr comes up with ^^

    I guess the new killer is the trapper, it is obvious, it is the only killer with more sense than ever to be the next chapter, its power could be to set traps for bears, but the problem is that the devs did not want to add it before because it would be too OP, Tier S I estimate that it would be if he became the next killer of chapter 21.

    Dbd-killer-chuckles-large.png


  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2417042#Comment_2417042

    Y'know, with IT I wonder if that might even ever happen. I know the devs wanted it back in the day, but all things considered: Aren't pennywise and the Entity the same species?

    They are! At least when you read both their character bios they could even be one in the same lol.

    That being said who says that the Entity is not older and more powerful than Penny? Its fantasy and up for debate so if King let bhvr use Penny there could be some creative freedom and Bhvr could say something like Penny wanted to come to the Entity's realms so he could consume endless fear and torment.

    They could even spin it so at the end of IT part 2 the entity saves Pennywise, but in his weakened state he has lost a lot of his powers being brought to the realm ^^ so we get a watered down version of Penny.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2417042#Comment_2417042

    I guess the new killer is the trapper, it is obvious, it is the only killer with more sense than ever to be the next chapter, its power could be to set traps for bears, but the problem is that the devs did not want to add it before because it would be too OP, Tier S I estimate that it would be if he became the next killer of chapter 21.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YPX1VSGYNYOJ/dbd-killer-chuckles-large.png

    Oof bear traps!? That survivors get caught in? That does sound way too OP o.o We better be able to disarm them or something!