Closed LGBT Thread
Anyone else notice that the recent LGBT post by a community member about the introduction of LGBTQ characters was taken down before it even got 2 comments?! That feels like homophobia to me Behavior! Anyone else?!
Tagged:
Mod
Anyone else notice that the recent LGBT post by a community member about the introduction of LGBTQ characters was taken down before it even got 2 comments?! That feels like homophobia to me Behavior! Anyone else?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, the Mod said it was subjective so they closed it. I made it & it I wasn't offended that they did.
Honestly as an alphabet person I get pretty sick of seeing the dumb crap people come out with on every one of those threads. I'm not here to justify my existence, I'm here to get into circular arguments on spirit and noed
MandyTalk explained why the thread has been closed on the thread itself, if there's issues with that, they will be discussed between the user who opened the thread and the moderation team.