What if.....
Would you buy it? I certainly would 😳
Note: I didn't make this, it was a YouTuber by the name "Andrromash" that created this masterpiece.
Would you buy it? I certainly would 😳
Note: I didn't make this, it was a YouTuber by the name "Andrromash" that created this masterpiece.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it. of course i will ~
Nothing would stop me from buying that. Scooby-Doo is my childhood!
I will be Afraid if a SWF pulled up with this
I won't, but I'd like the outfits to be in game for the ones who love Scooby-Doo. I never watched it, it doesn't speak to me.
You just need to use the Scooby outfit for Demo and they will probably not bully you, easy as that :)
That is one of the most cursed things I've ever seen, and it's kinda awesome.