Terms and conditions of the DC.

I bought your game with my money. Your game crashes, I get penalized..your game freezes, I get penalized. Player update error, I get penalized....now I'm up to 30 minutes. And it's not even my fault yet. So, why can't we quit when we want, they said so, huh??? I wonder if some half ass gamer has ever thought of actually reading the conditions and defying them. The devs don't care if their game crashes and you get the shaft. So, who do we get 2 give them the dk penality. If everyone quit buying items from the game, they'd fix it.

Comments

  • Your ######### computer is ruining my games. I feel the DC penalty is working as intended.

  • @Hot_Pockets said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2416400#Comment_2416400

    who said hes using his pc??? console always crash espec if u play billy

    Sounds like his failing console is ruining my games, and that the DC penalty is working as intended.

  • Sounds like you need to get your system fixed or get a new one

    @HateDbdFixit said:

    I bought your game with my money. Your game crashes, I get penalized..your game freezes, I get penalized. Player update error, I get penalized....now I'm up to 30 minutes. And it's not even my fault yet. So, why can't we quit when we want, they said so, huh??? I wonder if some half ass gamer has ever thought of actually reading the conditions and defying them. The devs don't care if their game crashes and you get the shaft. So, who do we get 2 give them the dk penality. If everyone quit buying items from the game, they'd fix it.

    For the most part players aren't experiencing those issues. Sounds like you need to get your console/system repaired. That or replaced.

    Either way as several have pointed out the DC penalty is working as it is supposed to.

    They're 4 other players in each match who also paid for the game that you're negatively impacting.

  • Even on my day one PS4 i never crashed that much to get a penalty above 5 minutes.

  • @HateDbdFixit said:

    I bought your game with my money. Your game crashes, I get penalized..your game freezes, I get penalized. Player update error, I get penalized....now I'm up to 30 minutes. And it's not even my fault yet. So, why can't we quit when we want, they said so, huh??? I wonder if some half ass gamer has ever thought of actually reading the conditions and defying them. The devs don't care if their game crashes and you get the shaft. So, who do we get 2 give them the dk penality. If everyone quit buying items from the game, they'd fix it.

    You... Dare... Say something about the OBVIOUS bad console optimization...


    IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU DCer IT IS ONLY YOUR CONSOLE'S FAULT YOU RUINED THE GAME FOR OTHERS DEFINETLY YOU AND NOT THE POOR OPTIMIZATION

    (/s)

    Don't expect people to agree that this is an issue. They don't optimize the game and punish you for it, don't dare to speak up.

  • That’s it everybody! Everyone update your PCs and console systems (yes even if you just bought it) for no reason other than the only game you play that crashes you is ruining people’s experience, while you’re receiving unfair penalties!

    Yep According to some that is the solution to the problem. There is no way this perfectly optimized polished game could be the cause of your issues.

    🙄