SBMM ratings visible
I am killer main and some people actually managed to change my mind and give this a chance, but there is still something I don't like about it.
I would want have option to see my SBMM ratings, so I can compare my killers or compare with other players.
I think SBMM could help with balancing problems with killers, because you will just face worse survivors when you play worse killers. Problem is that with hidden ratings, your matches will get harder if you are good without any motivation for improvement. Killers will start to lose on purpose, so they don't have to deal with it, unless BHVR will motivate them.
In long run SBMM might be worse for good survivors, because they will face only top tier killers, or try-hards and unlike killers, then will not have option to change to different survivor, but that is same for single killer mains (we could see that issue with Dowsey's Twins).
Would you prefer your ratings visible for you?
Comments