Charity-, Head- and 80's suitcases for the new characters?

(Please don't move this to Suggestions just yet. Let's see what the community thinks first)

I'd say there should be a Vol.2 of these cosmetic packs for the characters since Nea. It'd be nice. (Also Ace and Felix are in urgent need of some ridiculously flashy tracksuits and mullets.)

Comments

  • Any of them created in the current year would probably all be outfits sold separately, unfortunately. I always liked the concept of the cases, since there were so few characters, they gave a little bit to everybody. I especially like the charity case, which used clever retextures of the default items and had a bunch of things.

    That somber note aside, I always suggest that Jeff gets a outfit reminiscent of The Dude (technically 90s, but I think it could pass)

    image.png

    If Jeff got an outfit like this, it would be pure bliss.