This kind of swf is my problem
So I'm a green rank killer and I feel like that matches my skill level. I made it to purple ranks before my 2 year brake and I got ran 9/10 times up. So last night I was trying to play huntress and I ran in to this team that messed me up I couldn't finish chases because 3 of the were on point needless to sayi lost bad like 0 hooks bad well it turns out that it was a 3 and 4 and a 6. I had lost this match before we even left the lobby I know I'm not a great killer but it was so unfair honestly I feel like if your playing swf you should end up in the higher rank.
Btw they weren't toxic or bully they just wooped me and moved on
Comments
They're lower rank despite whooping you either because they de-ranked on purpose, or they're just that bad to still be down there with such an advantage.
It was a swf it was 2 reds a purple and yellow. It was just a terrible match idk if they even had fun. I don't mind playing most swf because they like to insta save and I can punish that. These guys where just way out of my skill level. Though I'm glad they weren't toxic and they whoop me and left.
Wanna give them the benefit of the doubt cuz maybe their low rank friend just came back (if they had good perks/skill) or they are introducing the game to a friend? I only say this cuz my friend just came back, hasn't played since the nurse released and has a lot to learn, the other 3 of us are rank 1s.