Killer Perk idea: Refractive Skin

You're skins so shiney it reflects light (im sure someone can think up a better description)

-When a light gets shined on you a burst of light reflects back in the survivors direction blinding them. **You CAN still be affected by the blindness effect**

Comments

  • Depends how quickly survivors get blinded and if it works off things like blast mine.

    I would literally intentionally blind myself with blast mine if it meant some survivor across the map also got blinded for a few seconds. Would be hilarious.

  • @truegod_10 said:

    Depends how quickly survivors get blinded and if it works off things like blast mine.

    I would literally intentionally blind myself with blast mine if it meant some survivor across the map also got blinded for a few seconds. Would be hilarious.

    I was thinking it be a radius thing like once a flashlight shines on any part of the killers body for atleast 2.5/2/1.5 seconds it flashes everything in a 11/12/13m raduis basicly making the killer a blast mine.