Do protective gloves pervent hook breaking notifications?

I tried using protective gloves for an archive/daily but the hook made a sound when broken and the killer still got the sound notification from long distance.

I rarely use protective gloves despite my time in the game because I don't like doing Sabo plays.

So is that a bug or normal?

Comments

  • They do, as long as you use your toolbox to break the hook.

    Keep in mind that sound notification and sound itself are not the same - broken hook falling down is still audiable at close distance (and pretty loud, too). The add-on only prevents the killer from getting cross-map notification similar to the one of a broken generator / fast vault /etc.

    "The killer still got the sound notification from long distance" - this should not have happened. I use this add-on every once in a while for sabotage quests and I haven't noticed it being bugged recently.