Double lockers and other issues
Are we still going to ignore maps with double lockers? All survivors have to do is bring flashlights and together jump into those lockers - they are literally invincible if they do.
Learning the timing for flashlight save isn't really hard... but locker grab save is ridiculous - survivor literally receive audio queue (locker closing) when then need to start flashing.
"Ugabuga, you are trash killer, just equip iron maiden or lightborn."
Iron maiden - all they have to do is jump into locker before doing the tricks to check if it's there. If it is, you just change the timing - which is very hard, but still doable, just checked it.
Lightborn - survivors can literally last second switch to other survivor holding item with addons. You want to tell me that I should have just three perks slots against 16 meta perks I'm going to face in the trial?
All I am facing now as survivor are Spirits and I can't blame these people. This patch with hit validation is terrible. Oh you didn't get the timing right on the pallet save? Doesn't matter, killer get's stunned and you are magically healed back in split of a second. Oh you get grabbed while doing stupid hook bombing? Doesn't matter, it will get canceled into a hit... which has a chance to autoaim at UNHOOKED survivor... Unhook animation invincibility is a thing (another bs), let me remind you.
Bonus: Today I played two games when survivor DCed at the very first second (propably during a load screed) and we still had to play 3/1...
PS: Keys are still very balanced... (It was sarcasm).
Okay, so I cried a lot, but what am I actually asking for?
- Changing every map with double (or more) locker locations so there is never a double locker or said spots do not have free space on the sides for super easy flashlight save.
- Remove hit validation feature completely
- Not related, but give enduring a buff. Reduced duration of ALL stuns by 25%, effect is doubled against pallets.
- Bring back Spirit audio bug - so survivor who actually listens can hear which direction she went. It was actually good and healthy for the gameplay.
Comments