My extensive studies have shown that in every 15 people who think they know a map only 5 truly do. And that goes for any game, so I would much rather play one match with someone who "knows" the map. Than multiple matches.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played on fractured cowshed 17 times in a row as a killer...
I heard by 20 times in a row you get a golden cow from BHVR
It depends
My least favourite map is probably Haddonfield and we all know how disgusting Haddonfield can be if the Survivors know they're going there.
At least it’d only be once.
My extensive studies have shown that in every 15 people who think they know a map only 5 truly do. And that goes for any game, so I would much rather play one match with someone who "knows" the map. Than multiple matches.
i mean, my misery is guaranteed in both, so why not choose the option that allows me to get rid of it sooner?
Let them do whatever stunt they're trying to do once and then give me a new map.
Once is enough, probably over quick anyway