I figured out what O.N.I is short for.
Oriental Ninja imp
Mystery solved your welcome.
Oriental Ninja imp
Mystery solved your welcome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So close! But I’m afraid I have to disagree with you on the premise that “ninja” typically implies “oriental”.
Therefore I posit that ONI (ours in particular) is more aptly an
Nah because of his annoying screams he is Obnoxious Ninja Imp
Oversized
Nighttime
Infiltrator
DBD’s Oni is confused. Ninja for sure, though he’s just a wee bit lacking in his stealth skills.
Well I can't argue with that logic.
Ninjas are Chinese though
Yes, and samurai are Japanese. Unfortunately, his name isn’t “Onis”, so we’ve gotta take a little creative license here.
Ogre Needing Ignition.
Simp
People
ILL
Researching
In
Tears