Pig needs an addon pass
Her only addon that increases the amount of rbts she has is an uncommon addon called Last Will, which only increases the rbt amount by one. Why not change that, and replace her broken addons like Tampered Timer.
Her only addon that increases the amount of rbts she has is an uncommon addon called Last Will, which only increases the rbt amount by one. Why not change that, and replace her broken addons like Tampered Timer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pig needs some base kit buffs. Nothing broken but if they implemented some nice changes I'd be all for an add-on pass wherein Tampered Timer gets nerfed and the skill check add-ons maybe get reworked to be totally different because let's face it, they're literally useless.
My wishlist for base kit changes are as follows:
• Reduce TR from 32 to 24
• Time to crouch and stand back up from crouching reduced (Basically make Combat Straps default)
• Maybe change the way RBTs work so they are a more consistent form of slow. Idk how though and this point is the one that I could do without. RBTs are difficult to balance by nature since they can straight-up kill survivors. I never want them to be TRULY oppressive as they can be now with Tampered + Crate of Gears/Sketch.
That being said I really adore Tampered Timer combos aimed at getting head pops on big maps/awful indoor ones as it feels like a real homage to Amanda and her inescapable traps. When I say Tampered should be nerfed I don't think it should be devastated to the point of uselessness. I may be a little bit of a biased Pig main here 🐽
That all being said my biggest issue with Pig is like UGH there's so much cool stuff they have done with her add-ons! I'm shocked one of her Ultra Rares doesn't start all survivors in the trial with an RBT (Active might be broken lol) or an add-on that makes Ambush roar silent.
SO many possibilities and yet we get some of the most unbalanced add-ons that are either completely useless or borderline broken but still subject to RNG (Head pops)
I think her TR could be 28m
Yea her crouching/uncrouching needs to be sped up plus her crouch move speed can be sped up as well
Why do the devs think that all can be answered just by making changes to addons and not basekit
Oh and before I forget I think having the boxes be activated when a gen is done makes sense as well
I wish that survivors can't get the trap out before a generator runs out, that's something that always happens in Saw when you break a thread or open a door and start the timer. Hopefully they put that detail.