Killer idea: grave encounters
The ghost from grave encounters?
The ghost from grave encounters?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's scary looking for sure. Wouldn't mind a killer with that aesthetic.
Ah, I remember Grave Encounters. I can't recall when exactly I watched it, but it always stuck with me as a pretty scary film. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Lance as a survivor (or maybe one of his crewmates) and Dr. Something (forget his name) as a killer. I dread having another indoor map, though.
Grave Encounters is a fun flick (an October watch each year for me). It's even better if you know the show ghost adventures as the movie and lead character are basically parodies of that show. The rotating hospital from 2 would make a neat map!