Funny survivor

I had a match in mother dwelling i won the match furst thing i read is wow ruin/undying what an extraordinary build path then i check is build he got IW, BT, DH, Adrenaline, BNP, and the red forest offering.

I love the fact that killer should not bring strong perk that can be cleanse while the survivor can bring any perk they want and its fine in their book btw someone had small game

Comments

  • Bring what you want. Why worry what one person said to you?

    Most people play this game and understand both sides play what they like.

  • I mean, they got what they wanted: making you upset, to the point you created a forum thread about it.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I mean, they got what they wanted: making you upset, to the point you created a forum thread about it.

    Upset i dont think so more like i could not believe why he would say that when he got a full meta build with strong map and a good item. I can see that kind of comment but normally the player who say that will have troll perk or some fun build

  • @bibibib8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2412798#Comment_2412798

    Upset i dont think so more like i could not believe why he would say that when he got a full meta build with strong map and a good item. I can see that kind of comment but normally the player who say that will have troll perk or some fun build

    Well, I can't think about another reason than making you upset by having such a comment. They were killed, they probably can't accept to lose, and it was one of their only options to touch you.

    They could say that you camped/tunneled, even if you didn't. You see?

  • I always bring Small Game if I can. Not to get rid of ruin necessarily: I just hate Noed, and like to prevent it.