Challenges could use more detailed information

I find it often exhausting and annoying when reading challenges in Archives that ask to use a specific perk on Killer or Survivor but I happen to not be familiar with the name of the perk and thus have to look it up from the internet, because Lord knows I ain't going to check my massive library of perks to find the perk which the challenge wants me to use.

Call me lazy but wouldn't it just be more convenient that the challenge description simply shows the perk icon rather than just naming it. While we are at it, wouldn't it be high time we finally get a search bar to quickly find perks when browsing our perk library when in the lobby?

Comments

  • A while back I might have agreed with you; but now that all perks are streamlined by rarity and alphabetically (in that order), I don't see the big fuss.

    Don't get me wrong through: we could still use lots of QoL changes for the massive perk library. Loadouts, filters, etc.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    A while back I might have agreed with you; but now that all perks are streamlined by rarity and alphabetically (in that order), I don't see the big fuss.

    Don't get me wrong through: we could still use lots of QoL changes for the massive perk library. Loadouts, filters, etc.

    It's great that you find the current system suitable for your needs, but you do understand what I am suggesting is not depriving you of anything. It will simply make life easier for everyone who chooses to use it so not having it simply because is not much of a good reason to go by.