Permanently Banned from the Steam Forum

Your moderators took it upon them to permanently ban me for the VERY FIRST posting I've ever made on your discussions (although I swear I've had at least a couple comments in there over the years I've owned your game) I suppose you'll do that here as well as it's apparent how much you fully support censorship.

This censorship is destroying all of us. As a 51 year old man, I am disgusted with your stance on allowing censorship to run this rampant. It's a violation of liberty and by supporting this, you are aggressively HELPING those who intend to destroy us.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm locking this down and edited a lot out as it is not relevant to this - bans of any kind are not to be discussed on the forums. If you wish to discuss your bans on Steam, you can do so under the message.