Left Behind doesn't work?

been trying it out since survivors have been dropping like flys and no gens done and it does not give a 25% increase to gen repair I saw no noticeable increase.

Comments

  • akbays35 said:

    been trying it out since survivors have been dropping like flys and no gens done and it does not give a 25% increase to gen repair I saw no noticeable increase.

    Everyone other survivor must be ded
  • @Milo said:
    akbays35 said:

    been trying it out since survivors have been dropping like flys and no gens done and it does not give a 25% increase to gen repair I saw no noticeable increase.

    Everyone other survivor must be ded

    they were all dead bro, every survivor in every game i've played in during this eventually dies. Used it on a freddy game and it didn't give any increase.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @Milo said:
    akbays35 said:

    been trying it out since survivors have been dropping like flys and no gens done and it does not give a 25% increase to gen repair I saw no noticeable increase.

    Everyone other survivor must be ded

    they were all dead bro, every survivor in every game i've played in during this eventually dies. Used it on a freddy game and it didn't give any increase.

    Maybe it's bugged. I don't really use it to say more on it. Try it on KYF and see if you get the increase