FIX THE ######### MATCHMAKING

THESE QUEUES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

20 MINUTE QUEUE FOR RANK ONE.

SERIOUSLY.

######### THIS #########.

Comments

  • I hear you man since this event came out I have to wait like 30 seconds for my killer lobby to be made and even longer for people to join.

  • THESE QUEUES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

    20 MINUTE QUEUE FOR RANK ONE.

    SERIOUSLY.

    [BAD WORD] THIS #########.

    Play black ops 4 then
  • @tehshadowman33 said:
    THESE QUEUES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

    20 MINUTE QUEUE FOR RANK ONE.

    SERIOUSLY.

    [BAD WORD] THIS #########.

    All survivors deranked because they are farmign phials.

    Either come back in 2 weeks and we are back to normal or derank and join the farming party

  • @Master said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    THESE QUEUES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

    20 MINUTE QUEUE FOR RANK ONE.

    SERIOUSLY.

    [BAD WORD] THIS #########.

    All survivors deranked because they are farmign phials.

    Either come back in 2 weeks and we are back to normal or derank and join the farming party

    That makes sense. If everyone doesn't give a ######### about rank. This pushes all survivors to rank 15, and all the killers to rank 1. No wonder match making is ######### up.

  • @tehshadowman33 said:

    @Master said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    THESE QUEUES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

    20 MINUTE QUEUE FOR RANK ONE.

    SERIOUSLY.

    [BAD WORD] THIS #########.

    All survivors deranked because they are farmign phials.

    Either come back in 2 weeks and we are back to normal or derank and join the farming party

    That makes sense. If everyone doesn't give a ######### about rank. This pushes all survivors to rank 15, and all the killers to rank 1. No wonder match making is ######### up.

    Well rank is completely meaningless, why would they care.

    My survivor is at rank 15 now too :lol:

  • Plus, after waiting twenty minutes. I'm stuck with tryhard SWF, who aren't even going for nectar.... Which means if I get a good map to expect maybe two hooks.

  • Survivor queues are instant.  Funny that people think the queues are broken.  Maybe there are more Killers than Survivors lately. 🧐
  • @tehshadowman33 said:
    Plus, after waiting twenty minutes. I'm stuck with tryhard SWF, who aren't even going for nectar.... Which means if I get a good map to expect maybe two hooks.

    Yeah, most survivors are done now. Ive noticed this too in my last killer games

  • @altruistic said:
    Survivor queues are instant.  Funny that people think the queues are broken.  Maybe there are more Killers than Survivors lately. 🧐

    Yeah, they are instant. However, I never play survivor. I'm only rank 15. Games are frustrating as everyone suicides and I'm lucky to get 20k BP.

    I usually 4k as Killer, so I typically make excess of 90K BP per match.

  • @Master said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    THESE QUEUES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

    20 MINUTE QUEUE FOR RANK ONE.

    SERIOUSLY.

    [BAD WORD] THIS #########.

    All survivors deranked because they are farmign phials.

    Either come back in 2 weeks and we are back to normal or derank and join the farming party

    Come back in two weeks when it's normal, get to play for maybe a week-and-a-half, and then it's all screwed to hell again because they like to rank reset every month on the 13th.

    I can see why Deathgarden failed. Who the hell would trust this Game Studio enough to actually buy a second game from them?