Idea for bvhr
What if they did a competition where people could submit artworks and back stories for their own killers and survivors and like the top 3 or something would actually get added? Just an idea I had while I was eating.
What if they did a competition where people could submit artworks and back stories for their own killers and survivors and like the top 3 or something would actually get added? Just an idea I had while I was eating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We could get some pretty cool custom killers, survivors, or skins for characters.
Oh, one more thing... if you guys have any custom characters feel free to post them here.