Spies v Whispers
They're both greatly effective in finding survivors. Spies does rely on the survivor disturbing crows, but it does zero in where Whispers fails and crows are often disturbed.
I say it's preference and you won't go wrong with either.
They're both greatly effective in finding survivors. Spies does rely on the survivor disturbing crows, but it does zero in where Whispers fails and crows are often disturbed.
I say it's preference and you won't go wrong with either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spies is more beginner friendly but Whispers is way more reliable.
I mostly agree, but survivors seem to almost never suspect Spies From The Shadows.
Whispers. Unless you're Nurse on an indoor map.
It depends on the killer actually imo.
I main Doctor and Pig. So I tended to use Whispers. With Doctor it let me know when someone was is in my terror radius so I didn't waste Static Blast. With Pig it let me know that I need to crouch and go stealthy to get that surprise attack.
If I play my other main killer: Huntress - I actually think Spies is a better choice as it let's me know where to look for possible snipes.
With that being said: I do not run either perk any more as I find better utility from other perks.
Currently i go with Spies. I have not used it since ages but Randomizer forced me to... and it was great.
Nobody has Spies on its Radar thats why i think it is a good perk.
I used whispers once and got way too freaked out by the "yesssss" and "noooooo" sounds. Legitimately never been so scared by the game before. Spies all the way now.