Whats best on or not on for ps4 for the option cross play

For playing as killer thanks is being on put me at a disadvantage

Comments

  • Off - sweatier players sick of not being able to 360 m&k killers

    On - survivors who could be on a crappy laptop or a NASA supercomputer with 8 times your fps, nvidia filters, spatial sound and a resolution so wide it spans multiple continents

  • More seriously when I played killer on PS4 I had a better time with it on.

  • Just test it out and decide for yourself.

    there are some saying that consoles are at a disadvantage to pc players. Or that [insert platform the troll is playing] has the least toxic/potato players.

    in the end, the performance may make a difference. I can’t say how much. console players don’t seem less skilled or anything for me (PC player). You are not competing against other killers so the input M&K vs controller doesn’t really make a difference as survs play pretty much the same.